The Back Pain Relieving Therapy Belt is a wearable device that uses transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) and electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to help relieve pain and improve muscle strength in the back. TENS therapy works by sending electrical impulses through the skin to stimulate the nerves. This helps to block pain signals from reaching the brain and can also help to reduce inflammation. EMS therapy works by sending electrical impulses to the muscles, causing them to contract. This can help to strengthen the muscles and improve circulation.
The Back Pain Relieving Therapy Belt is unique in that it uses a proprietary auto-modulating pulse technology. This means that the belt automatically adjusts the frequency and intensity of the stimulation to ensure that it is always effective. This is important because the body can become accustomed to the same stimulation pattern over time, making it less effective.
The Back Pain Relieving Therapy Belt is also comfortable to wear and easy to use. It has a padded belt with built-in lumbar support and is secured with hook-and-loop fasteners. The belt is also adjustable to fit waists from 25″ to 53″.
How to Use the Back Pain Relieving Therapy Belt
To use the Back Pain Relieving Therapy Belt, simply place the belt around your waist and secure it with the hook-and-loop fasteners. Then, turn on the belt and select the desired mode and intensity. You can use the belt while you are sitting, standing, or walking.
Benefits of the Back Pain Relieving Therapy Belt
The Back Pain Belt can provide a number of benefits, including:
- Pain relief: The TENS therapy can help to relieve pain from a variety of back conditions, including herniated discs, sciatica, and muscle spasms.
- Muscle strengthening: The EMS therapy can help to strengthen the muscles in the back, which can help to improve posture and reduce the risk of future injuries.
- Improved circulation: The EMS therapy can also help to improve circulation in the back, which can help to reduce inflammation and promote healing.
Side Effects of the Back Pain Relieving Therapy Belt
The Back Pain Relieving Therapy Belt is generally safe for most people to use. However, there are a few potential side effects, including:
- Skin irritation: The electrodes on the belt can sometimes cause skin irritation, especially if they are worn for long periods of time.
- Muscle soreness: The EMS therapy can cause muscle soreness, especially when it is first used.
- Interference with pacemakers: The Back Pain Relieving Therapy Belt should not be used by people with pacemakers.
Overall, this Therapy Belt is a safe and effective way to relieve pain and improve muscle strength in the back. It is easy to use and comfortable to wear, and it offers a variety of benefits.
Read Also: The Back Pain Relieving Infrared Heat Wrap – the lumbar wrap that relieves lower back pain using built-in infrared heat
Here is some additional information about the Back Belt:
- The belt requires two AAA batteries.
- The belt comes with a carrying case for easy storage and transport.
- The belt is backed by a one-year warranty.
How to Choose the Right Therapy Belt
When choosing a back pain relieving therapy belt, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Type of therapy: There are two main types of therapy belts: TENS and EMS. TENS belts are more commonly used for pain relief, while EMS belts are more commonly used for muscle strengthening.
- Number of channels: Some belts have multiple channels, which allows you to stimulate different areas of your back at the same time.
- Intensity levels: Most belts have a variety of intensity levels, so you can choose the level that is most comfortable for you.
- Price: Therapy belts can range in price from around $50 to $200.
How to Use the Pain Relieving Therapy Belt Safely
To use the Therapy Belt safely, be sure to follow these instructions:
- Read the instructions carefully before using the belt.
- Do not use the belt if you have a pacemaker or other implanted medical device.
- Do not use the belt if you have any skin conditions, such as eczema or psoriasis.
- Do not use the belt if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use the belt for more than 8 hours per day.
- If you experience any discomfort, stop using the belt immediately.
If you have any questions or concerns about using the Back Pain Relieving Therapy Belt, be sure to talk to your doctor