The Boriwat Back Massager with Heat is a portable, cordless massager that can be used to relieve neck and back pain, as well as muscle fatigue and stiffness in other areas of the body.
The massager features two built-in heating zones that can be adjusted to two different levels, as well as three adjustable intensities. The massager is also equipped with four deep kneading shiatsu massage nodes that provide a deep tissue massage.
The Boriwat Back Massager is larger than most other massage pillows, measuring 15 x 13 inches. This makes it ideal for people with larger bodies or those who want a more comprehensive massage.
The Boriwat Back Massager with Heat
The massager is also very easy to use. Simply plug it in, adjust the settings to your liking, and then lie back and relax. The massager will automatically shut off after 15 minutes to prevent overuse.
The Boriwat Back Massager is a great way to relieve pain and stress. It is also a great gift for anyone who suffers from neck or back pain. The massager is backed by a one-year warranty, so you can be sure that you are making a wise investment.
Here are some of the benefits of using the Boriwat Back Massager:
- Relieves neck and back pain
- Relieves muscle fatigue and stiffness
- Improves circulation
- Reduces stress
- Promotes relaxation
Here are some of the features of the Boriwat Back Massager:
- Two built-in heating zones with two adjustable levels
- Three adjustable intensities
- Four deep kneading shiatsu massage nodes
- Portable and cordless
- Automatic shut-off after 15 minutes
- One-year warranty
The Boriwat Back Massager is a safe and effective way to relieve pain and stress. However, there are some people who should not use this product, including:
- Users of pacemakers
- Patients with metal implants
- Pregnant women
- Epilepsy patients
- Patients with malignant tumors
- Patients with hypertension
- Patients with skin sensation failure
- Patients with bleeding tendency
- Patients with acute suppurative inflammation
- Patients with gastrointestinal tract bleeding
- Patients with cirrhosis
- Patients with splenic lesions
If you have any concerns about using the Boriwat Back Massager, please consult your doctor before using.